Monday, February 9, 2009

BE IN AGREEMENT WITH GOD


Dear One,
Don't forget the principles in Romans 8, if you're being led by My Spirit and praying in the Spirit then all things will work together for your good.
Follow My leadings and also speak My words in prayer and everything that happens to you will result in good for you and your family.
Being led by Me means that you will do what needs to be done in the earth while I am doing things in the spiritual dimension because you are praying it into reality. That is why being obedient to My leading is so important. Without your following My lead in earthly events, then My works in the spiritual dimension are often impeded, Then the answer to your prayers are delayed It takes both dimensions working together. We have to be in agreement.
Love, God
Romans 8; Matthew 18:19
MeMe PaPa and Edan in agreement of love

No comments: