Friday, February 13, 2009

HIDDEN MIRACLES


Dear One,
Don't miss My miracles.
Very often your eyes are so earthly-minded that you completely miss seeing what I have supernaturally done for you.
When you have joy, regardless of the circumstances, then you are operating in the Spirit and you will see the miraces that I have done.
Earthly-mindedness people see earthly things. Spiritually minded people see the supernatural miracles before they take place and they also see the small miracles when they are hidden from others.
Keep your eyes on Me and you will see the miracles before they happen in the earth. I will also shine My microscope on the small ones so that you will recognize them. Rejoicing beforehand is the key.
Love, God
II Corinthians 4:8; John 16:12

photo courtesy of db_photos at www.flickr.com

No comments: