Wednesday, February 4, 2009

JOYFUL CONCLUSIONS


Dear One,
Leave it all to Me.
Do your part that I have asked you to do, which are prayer and being led by My Spirit, and leave the rest to Me. Anything else you attempt to do of your own initiative will just block or slow My work.
I know you do not intend to interfere, but your mental anguish and fretting and impatience are all barriers to what I am doing for you.
Do you realize that I am the expert in these matters? I have experience and I have supernatural insight into the kingdom of heaven. My kingdom overcomes all demonic kingdoms that come against you. They never prevail against Me, so they will never prevail against you. However, you must give Me free rein in every circumstance without interference so that I can do My work speedily. Don't add spiritual static which cause delays and interference to My plans.
Listen to Me and I will tell you how to walk in love, faith, patience and joy. Then you will see the conclusion to the problem you are encountering quickly.
Love, God
Psalm 37:1-9; Romans 8:14-15

No comments: