Monday, February 16, 2009

MOVE MOUNTAINS


Dear One,
You have seen faith move mountains and you have seen love cover a multitude of sins.
You have also seen love move mountains of prejudice, hatred, confusion, shyness, timidity, self-centeredness and strife completely out of relationships.
There are bonuses to love that no one knows about because I am Love, and where I am all evil principalities and powers will be eradicated and annihilated.
I was once referred to as "I Am" because where I am no evil can remain. Where I am only love can exist. Evil cannot exist where I am. .
Let love reign in your life and every good thing will come your way.
Do not seek for justice because you might receive recompense for any wrong you played in a difficult event. Seek for forgiveness and mercy for everyone involved, and everyone will win because evil will be banished from the situation. That is what I meant when I said to pray for your enemies. You bring forgiveness and mercy to them and to yourself. Then love will prevail.
Give My Love a chance to accomplish your goals and My goals.
Love, God
Matthew 21:21; James 5:20; I Peter 4:8

www.freewebs.com/roseglasses/file000.jpg

No comments: