Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MOUNTAIN MOVING


Dear One,
I grieve for you when you endeavor to solve problems that are over your head. I want you to give the problems to me instead of struggling with weapons and arsenal and tools that are inadequate for the task. You are using small shovels to move huge mountains.
When you finally give up and turn the situation over to me, then I will speak to the mountains and they are removed. A small shovel would never in many lifetimes, have moved the mountains that are beyond your ability to move. However, one word from Me in My spiritual language flowing from your mouth causes them to be moved.
My words are powerful and beyond the power of your human words. Speak My words to the mountains and they will be removed.
Love, God
Matthew 17:20; Acts 2:4;
"Hubs" Steve at the California Academy of Sciences Golden Gate Park, San Francisco Photo from db_photos at www.flickr.com

No comments: