Tuesday, February 10, 2009

NO FEAR


Dear One,
The unknown is always the most fearful of all things; but, be encouraged, there is nothing unknown to Me. All things will be revealed and you will know how to pray in every instance.
When the unknown becomes known, then you know how to handle it and solve it.
The reason I know the way out of every circumstance is that no circumstance was ever hidden from me so I know the solution before it is revealed to you. Trust My wisdom and My intelligence and the fact that I desire to reveal things to you, especially the way out of difficulties.
A good Father always leads and guides and teaches his children. Allow Me to be your teacher and your guide and your leader.
Love, God
I Corinthians 10:13; Isiah 49:10; John 16:13
photo courtesy of db_photos at www.flickr.com

No comments: