Wednesday, February 11, 2009

THE SYMPHONY OF WISDOM


Dear One,
Do not be reluctant to follow My leading. I will create situations to your benefit and then give you the proper words to speak in that situation. Words will flow from you like the rivers of living waters I promised.
I give you wisdom and then I create situations where My wisdom will be received by others.
When I give you My wisdom, then I am responsible for creating the perfect instances for it to be spoken. I don't waste My wisdom.
Don't fret about it. Just be ready for the opportunity to present itself for you to speak healing words of wisdom. Often other people have been waiting for My insight but they don't know how to access My words. They will receive truth and see it as truth.
Trust Me and rely on Me to see every problem to its perfect conclusion.
You have wanted to spread My word. Spreading My wisdom around to those in need of insight is spreading My word.
Cooperate with me and everything will work like a symphony.
Stop thinking everything depends on you. Wisdom is My work and I will facilitate the occasion for it to be spoken.
Wisdom frees people from confusion and fear.
Love, God
Proverbs 1:20; Proverbs 2:2; I Corinthians 12:8
photo courtesy of db_photos @www.flickr.com

No comments: