Thursday, February 12, 2009

PURPOSES IN LIFE


Dear One,
All things work together for good to those who are called according to My purpose.
Every person is called by Me to love all men.
All people are called by Me to eradicate the negative activity in their lives which cause them pain and suffering.
Remember that Jesus was manifested to destroy the works of the devil. So My purpose for all men is to destroy the works of the devil in their lives. I have promised the power and authority to do it. If you will purpose to destroy the works of the devil in your life and the lives of your family, then it will be done. You have the authority that I have given you. You have access to My wisdom so that you can access My strategy in each instance on how to destroy evil in that situation. You have My prayers to activate the spiritual dimension to assist you in your purpose.
When I call people for a purpose I arm them with all of My weapons to accomplish that purpose. I sent the Holy Spirit to accomplish my purposes in the earth.
Love, God
Romans 8:28; Ephesians 1:11; II Timothy 1:9; Matthew 22:37 -40

No comments: