Sunday, February 8, 2009

GUARANTEED PERFECTION


Dear One,
Look at every negative situation as a time for My grace to abound. There is no need for grace and forgiveness and Holy Spirit power when all things are peaceful and calm and joyful. When things are topsy-turvey and there is a great need for a positive change, then I am available with My supernatural forces to perfect those things which concern you. Speak to the offending demonic mountains in My name and watch them flee. Pray without ceasing and watch circumstances change and people change. I haven't ceased working because negative things happen. I shift into high gear when they happen. The devil will not stop his tactics, but I will defeat him every time. It is written that we will win and we have already won. Every battle has a victor and we are the victor in every battle. No one can defeat us. No situation is too difficult for Me to prevail. I will overcome and you will overcome. You will see it and rejoice. Perfection is guaranteed!
Love, God
John 10:10; Romans 5:20; Psalm 138:8
GrandpaSteve and Grand-duaghter on our last trip to S.F.

No comments: