Wednesday, June 3, 2009

COMMITTMENT


Dear One,
Concerning your child for whom you have prayed and released him to Me, now commit him to Me so that his entire future is entrusted to Me.. Then My plans for his life will be fulfilled.
Now is the time to completely commit him to me and I will see that all of your desires and his desires for his life are fulfilled.
My hand has been upon him from the beginning of his life because you dedicated him to Me. Now you have committed him to Me and I can work My plans for his life.
I have shown you that he is secure in Me in the Spirit's eye, now commit him to Me so that I can bring all of My plans for his life quickly.
I will use your intercession to bring most of it to pass but I have already prepared many paths for him.
Relieve yourself and him of any fear or anxiety. I will do the same. I want all of you free from fears and anxiety. When you truly commit a person to Me then there is no fear for his future.
Love, God
Psalm 31:5; Psalm 37:5; Proverbs 16:3; I Peter 4:19;
photo of Edan and Pamela

No comments: