Saturday, June 6, 2009

SPIRIT-LED PRAYERS


Dear One,
Many times it seems to you that you are praying in the flesh rather than in the Spirit, but know that you will always end up praying My will in the Spirit even if you begin in the flesh.
I have set aside and trained multitudes of My children by having them praying in obedience without any revelation of what their Spirit led prayers can do. They pray without knowing the interaction between My words spoken from their mouths with the words of others and the uniting of the angels to do My bidding for them. They will have revelation of the importance of their intercessions and their yielding to My desire that they pray without ceasing.
You must tell people that if they want startling results in the lives of their families and startling results in answer to their needs, then they must lend themselves to intercession in the Spirit.
Remember that My Spirit's prayers through your mouth are always My perfect will being expressed. Your spirit adds the prayers of your heart and results will be so much more dramatic than ritualistic prayers of the flesh. The activity between your spirit and My Spirit will release more power to get your needs met and My needs met on the national and international scene.
I'm your Father. Everything I do is for your utmost good.
Release My words from your mouth in relation to every need you have and watch for startling results. My Words are always Love Words.
Love, God
Acts 2:4; I Corinthians 14:17; Ephesians 6:17; I Corinthians 5:17
NatashaP photo at www.flickr.com

No comments: