Wednesday, June 17, 2009

DOCTRINES


Dear One,
My desire for My children is that they hear My Words and understand (perceive) them.
My desire is that we fellowship with each other and that you allow Me to lead and guide and direct you into safe paths so that you will constantly be happy and joyful and blessed with all of the benefits of being My child.
Doctrines of men will come and go, and you will hear many doctrines in your lifetime, but My desire is that you and I become so enmeshed together that you don't even know where you begin and end and where I begin and end in you.
Doctrines of men put Me in a box and say that I cannot perform outside of that perceived way.
My desire is that My thoughts become your thoughts, that My Words become your words, that My Powers become your powers to heal people and restore them, and that My Wisdom becomes your wisdom.
I desire that you walk in My Love for you and that you pass that Love on to others so that others will be benefited by the life changing power of My Love.
My desire for you is that you receive the benefits of My Love and My Power and My Wisdom and that you share them with others so that they can be changed spirit, soul and body just like you are transformed.. Then we will transform your world.
Love, God.
Matthew 13:14 & 15; Ephesians 1:16-23; Ephesians 3:14-20

No comments: