Saturday, June 20, 2009

EVIL STEPFATHER


Dear One,
The devil is an evil stepfather in the lives of My children.
He abuses, cheats, tortures, robs, steals and kills My children.
A good father loves, leads, directs, guides, rescues and provides for his children.
The religious leaders during the time Jesus walked the earth were being led by, guided by and directed by the father of lies, the devil, or they would have recognized Jesus as My son. Their eyes were blinded to the virtues of Jesus and His Sonship. They also heaped guilt on people the same as the devil, who is called the accuser.
Jesus came to earth and died so that you might have a good life and have it abundantly. He showed you what I am, the Good and Perfect Father.
I am available to be your Guide, Comforter, Counselor, Salvation and Rescuer. Come to me and experience My Love, the Perfect Love that casts out fear.
Love, God
John 10:10; John 14:16-18 and 26-27; I John 3:8

No comments: