Tuesday, June 2, 2009

LIMITLESS LOVE


Dear One,
The heart of every human being longs for, craves and desires unconditional love, because every human spirit knew My Divine Love before he became human. The heart's deepest desire is for that same unconditional love that he knew before his journey to earth.
People seek unconditional love from other people,. When human love fails, as it always does because it is limited, then he searches for it again and again, only to be disappointed.
When he finally sees My Love in you he is drawn to Me to seek his heart's desire, My Unconditional Love.
When a person if filled with My Love, then he is complete. He is satisfied and he can also pour My Love out to other people. My Love is then miraculously multiplied in the earth.
Religion limits My Love by promoting codes of ethics and obedience to those codes, saying that I withhold My Love unless a person is obedient.
I know that it is impossible to obey all the code of ethics that religion puts on the back of people. My Unconditional Love is just that, unconditional, never withheld or limited because My Love can never be limited. It is all encompassing and has the power to free people from bondage to religion and its limited acceptance.
My Love accepts you just the way you are and heals you, frees you and promotes you.
Come to Me for My Love and you will never seek love from those who only have limited love.
Love, God
I Corinthians 13:4-7; Ephesians 3:16-19

No comments: