Thursday, June 4, 2009

WORDS ARE MOTION

Three of the California Grand Children from last years visit

Dear One,
I have My people everywhere in every country of the world who are praying just like you are praying. There are people in enslaved countries who are praying and speaking My will concerning My children just like you are praying.
As My Words go forth in might and power from your mouths the results are more immediate than they were in the days of the old covenant that I had with men. There were few men who would speak My words as there are today.
As you set yourself apart to intercede, be conscious that the prayers from your lips by My Spirit will join the ones spoken by others in the air and the agreement will bring about dramatic results.
In other days as people would intercede there were few who truly submitted to My Spirit to pray My words, so there was not the agreement that exists today.
Be conscious of the reality that words are motion and they carry life with them. My Words from your mouth meet the prayers of others in the air and the agreement will create new beginnings and new motives and new events for people.
My instructions to pray without ceasing were not idle words. Things are transformed and reformed as you pray. That's what I do, change things for My children from bad to good.
Remember, I'm the Good Guy, your Loving Father.
Love, God
I Thessalonians 5:14-22; Matthew 18:19

No comments: