Monday, June 1, 2009

GLORY! GLORY! GLORY!


Dear One,
You have had many instances of experiencing My glory. When My glory is evident, the supernatural has become evident in the natural. Sometimes it will be by visual means, when you have had a fleeting vision, other times it may be when you hear My words in your thoughts, which is My knowledge coming to your understanding.
Other times you may experience My healing ability in your body or hear about My healing results in the body of another person.
Other times you may experience My words of wisdom or discerning of spirits. Those are evidences of My glory. Sometimes you may be shown things to come, things in the futures. That is a manifestation of My glory.
Anytime My supernatural power from My dimension becomes manifested in the natural world, then My glory has been manifested.
My glory is yours as My child and it will be manifested when there is a need for supernatural power and ability. I manifest My powers and abilities when your natural powers and abilities are inadequate. When you invite Me into a situation to apply My powers to anything in your world, there are glorious results.
Love, God
Isaiah 11:9; Habakkuk 2:14; Matthew 6:13; Matthew 24:30: Luke 2:9
photo compliments of SulviaDeLute at www.flickr.com

No comments: