Sunday, May 31, 2009

REAL HOLINESS


Dear One,
Taking time to be holy means to take time to be with Me, hearing My words, experiencing My peace and becoming the image of My character.
When you are in my presence, receiving My words and basking in my love by being in unity with Me, then you become holy because the properties of the spiritual dimension become the properties of your surroundings.
When you share your life with Me and I share My life with you, then you are holy because My life is manifested in you.
Don't seek to be holy without taking time to visit with Me. If you do, then you will become religious by putting on fake actions of holiness.
Seek to know Me and fellowship with Me and then My holiness will be yours.
When you emulate Me because you have communed with Me, and you do what you see Me do and speak what you hear Me speak, then holiness is a natural thing, the result of the Father and child unity. People will say, "Look, he's just like his Father."
Love, God
Psalm 91:1;John 6:53-58; John 6:68; John 4:23&24
www.schoolspecialtypublishing.com/store/item....
Remove frame

No comments: