Friday, May 29, 2009

HEAVENLY PEACE


Dear One,
Peace is to the heart as the sun is to plants.
Peace has warm, healing powers.
Peace allows the blood to flow with uninterrupted nourishment to every cell in the human body.
Peace is compared to the sun because it radiates beams of light to all living creatures who are around.
Peace promotes well being.
Peace creates an atmosphere of heaven on earth.
Peace promotes calmness in people and situations.
Peace refuses to participate in conflict because conflict comes to destroy peace.
Peace is the result of My glory being manifested and My presence being realized.
Keep peace in all situations, in all instances, all the time.
Jesus said, "My peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, but I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
My peace is yours for the taking. I left it to you as part of your inheritance as My child. Draw peace into your being with every breath and reap the benefits of heavenly peace.

Love, God
John 14:27;Mark 9:50; Luke 1:77-79;Luke 2:14
the littlest Grand Child...EdanBea

No comments: