Sunday, May 10, 2009

SIDESTEP TRAPS


Dear One,
I have always advised My children that if they will heed My instructions to them that they will be blessed in the city, blessed in the field, their offspring will be blessed, their animals will be blessed, their pantries will be blessed and their labor will be blessed.
I meant by that that I will keep you from all the traps and the tricks that the evil one puts in your path. I will show you how to avoid his devious temptations and traps. Also, I will show you how to restore everything that he has stolen from you. That's why My words are so important to you.
Every good father does the same for his children. I have a better perspective from My spiritual advantage point in instructing and leading and guiding you than an earthly father does. I have powers that they do not have, so My promises are sure and guaranteed.
I promised that the end would be more blessed than the beginning. In reality, an end is not really the end, it is always a new beginning when you make Me a part of it. I know how to bring new life to everything. I'm your Dad. Make it your mantra to say, "My Heavenly Dad knows everything and He loves me and protects me. "
Love, God.
Deuteronomy 28: 1-14; John 15:7-11; 16:13

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you a pastor? ur blog are so encouraging!