Tuesday, May 26, 2009

DON'T GIVE UP


Dear One,
Do not give up on your prayers and your faith during the waiting time. Remember that I want the solution manifested as quickly as you do.
There are other spirits who do not want you to receive the answer to your prayers. They will throw many negative incidents into the situation so as to seduce you into giving up, to lose faith, and they want to cause you to stop praying.
Hold onto your promises, speak those things that are not as though they were. Proclaim My promises to the evil spirits and they will give up in their efforts. They want to torment the weak ones into believing that prayers will never be answered.
Somebody has to give up. Don't let it be you. Let it be the evil spirits.
You know the Author and Finisher of your faith. You know that I will finish the job that you have entrusted to Me.
I authored the solution and I always finish the jobs that I started. Stand firm.
Love, God
Ephesians 3:20; II Timothy 1:12; Hebrews 12:2
i316.photobucket.com/.../dont_give_up.jpg

No comments: