Friday, May 15, 2009

SAVING GRACE


Dear One,
The only way to cure the impossible is to give it completely to Me.
If the impossible was able to be cured by you, then you would have no need for a Savior.
My ways are so far superior to your ways that you can't fathom My complete abilities and powers to do the impossible.
You get defeated and depressed because you can't find the way out of your problems, but that is when My ways kick into the highest gear possible and I begin My saving grace and saving methods. Only when your methods are inadequate can I enter with My methods. Your methods fail; My methods succeed.
Patience and faith are the required elements that you can contribute because they are the open doors through which My works can enter into the situation.
Don't be confused. Just know that My methods are something you have never thought about or considered. They are above and beyond earthly abilities to implement.
Release the situation to Me for My intervention and My saving grace in the situation . Remember that saving you from mistakes is a promise that I gave and the result is yes, amen, so be it.
Love, God
Ephesians 1:19; Ephesians 3:20
photo is the latest Grand-child

No comments: