Friday, May 22, 2009

LIES


Dear One,
There are men who teach that I am a vengeful, abusive and judgmental Father, causing others to be distrustful of Me. My children will not trust Me to do the best things for them if they have that image of Me in their minds.
It is expedient that My children seek a personal relationship with Me. Only then can they know Me intimately and trust Me enough to completely rely upon My wisdom and knowledge in all matters.
If a man does not know Me personally, then He must only rely on My reputation that religious people tout. The most verbal people who speak about My assumed characteristics are people who don't really know Me, they only know some presumed facts that are untrue. Those are people who have studied the Bible without having the Holy Spirit, the real teacher, teach them truths from the Bible. Therefore, My reputation is based upon falsehoods.
Jesus actually corrected all of the misinformation concerning Me, but people continue to look to the old covenant and to people who don't even know Me to form opinions about My character.
Jesus was the perfect image of My character and personality. He never, ever exhibited the bad characteristics that men attribute to Me. The only people he got upset with were the religious leaders who taught falsehoods about me and added burdens to the lives of My children.
Religious people have missed the mark. They think that I do the works of satan. But satan is the evil one and he has convinced people of the lie that I do his evil works.
When you know Me intimately you know that I am loving and kind and good to My children. I sent Jesus to destroy the works of the devil so that people would finally know that I am the healer and the deliverer and the loving Father that they need.
Love, God
John 1:17; Matthew 7:11; Luke 11:13; Romans 5:5; Romans 8:39

No comments: