Monday, May 11, 2009

HEAVENLY WISDOM


Dear One,
The more you seek My solutions and insight into things in your daily life, you more wise and knowledgeable you become when you receive them. Then the more humble you become because you have seen that My abilities are more insightful and more powerful than your own.
The epitome of spiritual arrogance is that you can do anything apart from Me, only trusting in human training and knowledge in relation to problems which need solutions in your life. There are instances where human knowledge is beneficial, but often they are only Band-Aids, covering up the problem rather than solving it.
If a person begins to think that he has all the solutions to every situation with special gifts from Me, then is when pride and arrogance have entered in, along with many other demonic spirits.
True humility is possessing a submissive state of mind, knowing that you are powerless without My help, My wisdom and My insight.
All men are limited in their mental powers, but men who submit to My guidance and Truth are unlimited because I never withhold My gifts of wisdom and knowledge from My children.
When a man exalts himself above others, claiming to possess special powers and abilities in his own psyche, then he had elevated himself above Me and above other men. That attitude will lead to a fall because the man has taken himself on as as his own hero and those spirits of pride and arrogance will defeat him, which was always their goal.
When you receive My wisdom and knowledge, you always feel humbled because you know that the insights are not of human derivation, but they are from My Mind delivered to you by My Holy Spirit.
Seek My input and it will be given to you. Humility will be the resulting state of mind.
Love, God
Psalm 36:11-12; Psalm 59:12; Proverbs 8:13-14; Proverbs 11:2; John 15:26; John 16:13-15

No comments: