Sunday, May 24, 2009

OPPOSITIONAL SPIRITS


Dear One,
Make sure there are no opposing spirits operating in your life. That's why Jesus spoke so often and my apostles wrote so often about attitudes. Negative emotions from you, because you are the one with authority in the earth, give permission to negative spirits to thwart or impede My work and the work of My angels.
Sometimes you pray for something and the answer to those prayers is imminent, but then you engage in anger, strife, division, rage, judgment and confusion. Then you have authorized destructive spirits to bring things into your life that are opposed to your desires and to My answers to your prayers. You have activated two opposing forces. By praying you and I have activated My angels on the one hand, and then you have activated destructed demons on the other hand by engaging in destructive emotions. The result is that there is a delay in the answer to your prayers being manifested. Often if you persist in the negative attitudes there is a complete cessation of the appearance of the answers to your prayers, not because of Me but because you have authorized the delay or often you have authorized the destruction of the answers to our prayers.
Confusion in the spiritual dimension is no way to get prayers answered. I desire to answer all of your prayers to the highest degree. I instructed you that you must not be double minded, because those who are double minded inherit nothing.
The solution to all of it is to pray without ceasing and to walk in love toward all men, listening for My guidance and instructions to you.
Contrariness is not from me. It is sent to destroy you.
Agreement is from me, finding an area of agreement with all men. That is called walking in love.
Love, God
Galatians 5:13-25; James 1:5-8 and 15-26
Granddaughter Edan in Photo

No comments: