Monday, May 4, 2009

EVIL SOURCE


Dear One,
There are people who don't know the fight between good and evil. They only know that people do evil things but they don't know that there is a father of evil and that he is the tempter and the cause of all problems in the earth. Those people are deceived into believing that they are evil because of their deeds. They need to know the source of the trouble and that he is evil, not them.
Some people attribute evil to Me. Others attribute evil to men. When people acknowledge that satan is the source of all evil, then they can begin to resist him.
My Holy Spirit is eager to reveal to all men that I am the source of all good and that the devil is the source of all evil. My Holy Spirit is also eager to join with My children to defeat evil in the life of every man. My Holy Spirit was sent into the earth to reveal evil and to defeat him. It is an impossible task without My power in the Holy Spirit.
You can't fight a spiritual battle with natural means and emerge the winner.
You can win every battle against evil by praying in the Holy Spirit and being led by the Holy Spirit. I provided Him to be your power and your guide. Listen to Him.
Love, God
James 1:17; I John 3:8;

No comments: