Thursday, May 28, 2009

PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE


Dear One,
Quoting My promises concerning things for which you are praying is declaring your confidence in Me. If your need is for healing, speak My promises concerning healing. If you need positive changes in your family, speak My promises concerning your family, that I desire salvation for your household. When you speak My promises you are telling the enemy who robbed you that you know that I will do what I promised, which is bring to you the highest and best in every circumstance.
When you are declaring confidence in Me, you are applying more pressure to the evil spirits than they are applying to you when they are trying to rob you of your faith by speaking doubt into your mind. When you speak My promises you are answering negative thoughts by positively proclaiming My ability and My might, proclaiming the end result before you see it. Proclaim that it is done, it is finished, and it will be manifested in your life.
While you are giving Me time to work in every situation, while I am changing circumstances and people in answer to your prayers, you must speak the things that are not as though they were, completed and final. It drives the evil spirits crazy and they will release their hold.
You have confidence in Me. if you have to , declare it every minute of the day until your mind is renewed and no evil thought of doubt can take root.
Pray in the Spirit at all times and declare your faith in Me and walk in love. Then you will reap the harvest that I am constantly working to bring to you.
Love, God
Matthew 8:7; Acts 16:30; James 4:7;; Romans 4:16 &17
www.zimbio.com

No comments: