Tuesday, May 26, 2009

PERSONAL PHYSICIAN


Dear One,
Healing is simply an act of restoration, the restoring of the body to its former state of perfection. This is not a difficult task for Me because bodies were all originally perfect in My view at the beginning of time. They are all still perfect in My sight, therefore transformation is not only possible but an easy task for Me.
I am the healer and I have given My children the commission to heal the sick. Just like I did with Jesus, I will let you know the precise way for each individual person to be healed. I am the personal physician for all men. Sometimes I will send you to a doctor who has wisdom, sometimes I will tell you about another way to be healed, and sometimes I will give the anointing for the laying on of hands for healing. We always deal with individual cases with individual cures. Stay in tune with Me and I will lead you into the truth about the healing that you need.
Love, God
Matthew 8:5-10; Matthew 10:1; Luke 4:18
www.zaomagazine.com/.../24/great_physician.jpg

No comments: