Friday, May 15, 2009

END OF YOUR ROPES


Dear One,
You are at a good place when you are at the end of your ropes, even though it may not seem to be a good place. When you are at the end of your ropes is when My power enters and restores, rearranges and resurrects.
Give the situation to Me, your plans, your failures, your lack of solution, and I will enter with My plans, My successes for you and My solutions.
Man has never been able to cure anything without Me. I am solutions. I am plans. I am prosperity. I am success. I am everything necessary for the abundant life.
Remember the Centurion and his servant. Be of like mind. He asked Jesus to speak the word and his servant would be healed. When you turn to me for solutions, I will speak the word and you will be healed.

Love, God
Matthew 8:5-10; Ecclesiastes 7:8-13

No comments: