Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HAPPY DISCIPLINE


Dear One,
Discipline is the key to a success spiritually, mentally and physically.
When you discipline the body you make it a disciple of your spirit. When you discipline your mind you make it a disciple of your spirit, also.
When you allow your spirit to discipline the body and mind, you make yourself a disciple of Mine, a child who is eager to listen to My instructions and guidance. You are then Spirit led with supernatural insight.
Training is the object of discipleship. I will train your body and mind from inside of you, in your spirit where I live, if you will submit them to Me. It is through your body and mind that I bring your inheritance to you, so that is the reason discipline of them is important.
You must change your conception of the word discipline because it has a negative connotation of having to do things that are punishment, things dreaded or hard to do. You should think of the word discipline as being a positive activity by which you will improve your ability to receive your promises from Me. Discipline is just simple teaching and guidance.
Let me teach and guide you in the ways of the loving Father that I am. I will make it fun for you because I always make our time together enjoyable. Then you can make discipline of your body and mind enjoyable because they will be beneficial to you.
Love, God
Luke 1:79; John 16:13-15; Romans 2:19
www.learnthroughgames.com/HappyLogo.gif

No comments: