Sunday, May 17, 2009

STAND UP


Dear One,
Poor Me Days are days dedicated to the devil for his work in your life. He gets the glory on those days for giving you less than you want in life when you succumb to his spirit of self pity, experiencing what is commonly called the Poor Me Days.
Every mistake in life, every bad day, every illness, every family crisis, all bad things that happen to you are common to other men and you are not the only one going through what you are experiencing on your Poor Me Days. You can stay in the Poor Me mentality, like the devil wants you to do, or you can pull yourself up, count the blessings that you have, call upon Me and bring Me into the situation and we will bring it to a good end.
I told one of my prophets to, "Stand up on your feet like a man," when he was having a Poor Me Day. I instructed him to hear My words of guidance and we would bring success to his endeavors.
I tell you the same thing, "Stand up on your feet." Get out of the gutter. Call upon Me and we will get you to where you want to be. You can either stay where you are and crawl like a worm or you can run to the solution like an award winning athlete. It all depends upon your decision and your thoughts.
Stand up. Fight for what is legally yours. You are My child and My inheritance is yours. There is a solution ready when you come to Me for it.
Love, God
Ezekiel 2:1&2; Galatians 5:1; I Corinthians 9:24; Hebrews 12:1
photo is Gramps & myself & the littlest Grandchild....

No comments: