Thursday, May 14, 2009

TRUST GOD'S ACTIVITY


Dear One,
Trust, trust, trust, trust, trust Me.
You must have faith in Me and faith in your prayers. I will do the best thing for you in all matters.
Just because you don't see anything happening in your world in answer to your prayers doesn't mean that nothing is happening. There are things constantly working for you in the spiritual dimension.
Trust My wisdom and knowledge in this affair. You will know the reasons behind all the delays. They are important to the outcome. This is when faith has to kick in, when nothing is visible to you in answer to the prayers. The delays will work to your good because I am making concrete changes in the spiritual dimension and they will change the things in your dimension soon.
I know many things you do not know.
Trust, trust, trust, trust Me.
Love, God
I Corinthians 15:40 & 41; Psalm 5:11

No comments: