Friday, May 8, 2009

AWESOME PRAYERS


Dear One,
Human prayers open the doors to heaven. However, awesome power is not in the fact that you are praying, but it is in Me and the words that I speak through the Holy Spirit praying in your behalf.
Respect My words and the power that is in them. Know that every word that I speak is powerful and will accomplish what I send it forth to do.
No word that I speak is powerless. Every word is filled with awe inspiring power. You will see the results because I have a watchful eye to perform what I speak.
Don't pray with defeat and depression and hopelessness in your mind. Pray with faith and trust and confidence in Me. I am the answer to every prayer because I cannot fail. My words cannot fail. It is impossible for them to fail.
Every prayer in every situation is yea and amen, so be it. There is no argument. It is done. Praise Me for the results before they become visible to your human eye.
I pray without ceasing for you. Do the same thing, praying without ceasing for yourself and your family. That's what love does, prays without ceasing.
Love, God
I Thessalonians 5:17-19; I Timothy 2:8; Mark 16:17; Acts 2:4; I Corinthians 14: 18

No comments: