Saturday, May 23, 2009

PRIVILEGED CHILDREN


Dear One,
I asked that you be unwavering in your faith, unwavering in trust in Me, unwavering in your prayers and unwavering in your Holy Spirit given authority. I told all My children this: to ask what you will and it will be done for you.
I am the Lord of the angelic hosts. Angels are My servants, sent to do good things for My children. They work in your behalf to do My bidding and to assist you in bringing your wants and desires into fruition in your life. They assist Me in working in your behalf. They are self sacrificing, existing to bring My gifts into your life.
My desire for My children from the beginning was to see that you have all the advantages of a privileged class because you have divine citizenship. You have My life in you, life that is higher in function than earthly life. You have My power in you, and that power of the Holy Spirit is more powerful than anything you can ever encounter.
You have all the components that are necessary for the abundant life, faith and trust in Me, dedication to prayers, love for Me and all mankind, and you have My Power. There is nothing missing to enable you to inherit the life that I have promised you. I have given you everything necessary for life and godliness. Believe for it.
Love, God
John 14:13 & 14; John 15:7; Hebrews 1:7 and 14; II Peter 1:
photo is myself and husband with all the Grands we consistantly pray for (the littlest one is missing from this photo but seen on previous posts)

No comments: