Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SPIRITUAL POWER


Dear One,
Things must be handled in the spiritual dimension before they can be handled in the earthly dimension.
Changes that need to be made in the earthly dimension stem from a spiritual basis.
Abuse problems, alcohol problems, cancer problems, rebellion problems, drug problems, gluttony problems, pride problems, envy problems, jealousy problems, strife problems and all the rest of the problems affecting humans have spiritual strongholds that give power to those things in the earth. The power and hold that they have must be broken spiritually or they will gain strength rather than lose strength.
How are they handled spiritually? By allowing the Holy Spirit in your prayers to root up, tear down and destroy their power by your praying in His spiritual language. That is allowing Me to get My authoritative words into the earth to command the eradication of the demonic powers that cause the problems for My people.
The ministry of Jesus while he was in the earth was to destroy the works of the devil. Now the Holy Spirit's ministry in the earth through My children is to continue the work of Jesus through My children. I want to get your earth free and clear from the demonic influences. Let's work together to do it by your praying in the words of My Holy Spirit and by your being guided by the Holy Spirit..
Love, God
I John 3:8; James 1:17-20; Romans 8:26-28; I Corinthians 14:14 & 15
photo compliments of pilou@ttitude at www.flickr.com

No comments: