Monday, May 25, 2009

RESTORED HEARING


Dear One,
Hearing and knowing My voice comes with trust, faith and practice.
Relate it to a baby learning to recognize the voice of his father or mother. It only take a while for a new born to learn to recognize the voice of a parent. After several repetitions, it is familiar and recognizable. Then the baby will reach toward the familiar, loving voice for soothing, for comfort and for encouragement.
Even a child who is deaf and later hears must learn to recognize the voice of his parents.
It's the same with My children who have been distanced from hearing My voice by the devil who has clouded their spiritual hearing so that they can't hear Me. After the Holy Spirit comes into the life of a person, the person is no longer deafened to My guidance and My wisdom and My words of love. My words live in him and he can readily hear them. Sometimes it takes practice to learn to discern My voice so that My words become recognizable.
I never stopped talking to all of My children. My voice was just temporarily cut off from My children just like a telephone signal is often cut off when static is applied. That was the work of the devil
Don't let lack of faith keep you from hearing My words of love that are delivered to you through the Holy Spirit. I desire for you to hear My communication so that we can work together to give you the love, comfort and abundant life that you deserve as My child.
My guidance is important to you.
Love, God
John 10:7-16; John 10: 27; John 15:26; John 16:13

No comments: