Thursday, May 7, 2009

FOOTSTEPS


Dear One,
Because of your prayers in the Holy Spirit the paths that you walk are paths prepared ahead of you. There have been thickets cleared and obstructions parted just like I parted the Red Sea.
Those efforts have been performed just for you so that the walk you walk will be easy and effortless.
You have walked many paths before where I've gone ahead of you and performed miracles for your ease and comfort on your journey. That is what good fathers do, make the paths straight for their children.
I have never stopped performing My Fatherly duties in your behalf.
Don't forget that there is a special anointing on everyone involved in your situation and special graces and anointing for their part in it. Don't think that anyone involved in your situation is there by chance. They have all been chosen for their particular part in this adventure. You will see that you are entertaining angels unaware.
Walk the walk that I have prepared for you and talk the talk of faith. You will experience grace and anointing beyond your expectations.
Give grace and dignity to all the participants and know that each and every one has been chosen for his or her part in your journey.
Compassion and love will emanate from the path when you realize My part in it is ease and comfort and grace for you and all of the participants.
I prepared you for this journey a long time ago and the journey took place in the spiritual world at that time. Now is the time for peace and joy and love and mercy. See My Glory revealed in the situation and you will walk with angels.
You are standing and walking in holy places. Enjoy the journey. You will revel in the experience for many years to come.
Don't fret about any aspect involving the days ahead. They have had special designs and plans implemented for everyone involved.
My glory will be revealed in every step you take. You have spiritual eyes to see it.
Sing this song when you get discouraged:
"He's walking where I walk. He's talking where I talk. He's living where I live. He's loving where I love.
"He's walking where I walk. He's laughing where I laugh. He's singing where I sing. Rejoicing where I rejoice."
Love, God
Acts 7:33; John 8:12; John 12:35 & 36; Romans 8:1-11

No comments: