Sunday, June 28, 2009

REVERSAL OF CURSES INTO BLESSINGS


Dear One,
Please do not relinquish one area of your life to the enemy. Refuse to give up. Refuse to lose. Refuse to let him steal from you and kill people and rob all the beneficial things from your life. Refuse to compromise with him in his quest to deceive you into believing that you cannot win in all areas of life.
The devil wants you to believe that total success is impossible because men are still under his curses and that you cannot reverse that destiny. He knows that his destiny of failure has already been reversed and it was reversed when Jesus defeated him on the cross and in hell and then rose from the dead.
I sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live in men, and since then every man who receives Him has My power to reverse the destiny of failure in his own life and in the lives of members of his family.
I will lead you into the paths of success, the paths of My power, the paths of My righteousness so that success is guaranteed and failure is eradicated.
Remember, I desire that you prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.
Love, God
John 10:10; I John 3:8
A Kiss From God: Photo from NatashaP at www.flickr.com

No comments: