Friday, June 5, 2009

INTERCESSORS UNITE


Dear One,
In the past I could not find very many people who were willing to be praying intercessors but now many are answering My call. The results of those prayers will be more immediate because of the abundance of the angelic hosts that are being incorporated into the tasks at hand.
Continue to intercede on the national and international scene as well as for your own family and friends. You will see the results of your praying.
I said that My good news would go forth with power and might and the hold of the enemy will be loosed. His days are numbered and they are few.
The earth has been waiting for the days in which you live when My children put their spiritual enemies under their feet of authority and send them into the abyss. Demons are powerless when you use your authority and My power.
Be conscious of My Spirit within you and always be listening for My leading and prompting in every matter that concerns you, either relating to your family, your country or world affairs.
Consider yourself dead to the promptings of the devil and he will flee because he doesn't like to fail where you are concerned because you are My child.
Refuse to yield to his temptations in the forms of depression, negativity, strife, conflict, pride, anger, selfishness, dissension, envy, political and religious sects, impurity and drunkenness.
We are the winner in the fight between good and evil. You must begin to act like it.
Love, God
Galatians 5:19 & 20; Romans 9:19 -21

No comments: