Saturday, June 27, 2009

LONELINESS CURE


Dear One,
Loneliness is a state of mind where you separate yourself from Me and from My life in others.
I created all life, therefore I am in all living things. You can appreciate My life in other humans, in animals, in plants, in flowers and in trees.
You are never alone when you realize that My life surrounds you and inhabits you. Then you realize that loneliness is never real, it is only a perception of being alone. Loneliness is never reality, only a state of mind that the evil one projects onto your mind in an effort to continue to separate you from Me and the rest of My children.
Loneliness is a choice, a state of mind permeated with poor-me thoughts. Open your eyes to see that all of My life in heaven and in the earth is available for you. Surround yourself with life and you will never be lonely again.
Love, God
II Corinthians 2:14 & 15; I Thessalonians 1:2; Hebrews 10:24 & 25

No comments: