Saturday, August 15, 2009

THE RESCUER


Dear One,
You have heard of women leaving their babies or children at a church door and abandoning them there. That seems to you to be a terrible thing for the women to do, but it's always the last resort to a person who has tried everything to protect her children and to provide for them. It is an act of love to leave them where the mother knows they will be properly cared for there. There are times that My children have prayed and guided and helped their own children with no avail, and the parents come to a place where they have done all they can do to help their children who are in trouble. That is the time to do the only thing left to do, your last resort, and that is to abandon them at My door, leave them there for Me to care for and minister to because you are probably on your last leg, about to break from the burden. Leaving them with Me is the ultimate gift of parental love because, very often, I am the only one who can do anything about the situation, anyway. I am the Perfecter of every problem. I can rescue every person whom you leave with Me on My doorstep. I know that you are exhausted from the burden. I am the burden bearer. Continue to pray without ceasing and leave the solution to Me. Love God Psalm 35:17; Matthew 1:21; Matthew 14:30 & 31; Matthew 18:11

oneyearbibleimages.com/jesus_rescues_peter.jpg

No comments: