Thursday, August 6, 2009

RELIGION LIMITS


Dear One,
My Unconditional Love is limitless. There is no beginning and no end to My Unconditional Love because My Love is the manifestation of My Very Being and I had no beginning and I will have no end. Therefore, My Love will never end.
Religion limits people in their lives by instituting rules and regulations and teaching people that My Love is contingent upon their obeying all of the rules and regulations. That is blasphemy because My Love is not contingent upon meeting any requirements. Religion espouses many lies, the worse being that I withhold My Love from people who do not measure up to the rules and regulations. That is limited love, love that must he deserved.
Since My Love is not limited by anything, My Love is free and undeserved and I will always be available to embrace you and comfort you and soothe you and lead you and guide you and direct you and counsel you. I am Love.
Love, God
I Corinthians 13:4-8; Romans 5:5
"Flowers from my yard"

No comments: