Sunday, August 30, 2009

TWO Ps, PERSISTENCE AND PATIENCE


Dear One,
You must continue to persist in your belief that I will meet your needs, desires and wants.
I have promised every answer to your prayers and your persistence keeps the delivery doors open to your life so that My workers can provide everything for which you have asked.
The answer to your needs is always yes and amen. The only thing necessary on your behalf is faith and patience. I have told all of My Children that with faith and patience they would inherit My promises.
My promises are for the abundant life in every way, in relationships, in healing, in financial prosperity, in emotional health and in wisdom and knowledge.
Patience is not passive, it is active because persistence is part of patience. Persist in prayer and patience and you will have everything your little heart desires.
Love, God
Romans 8:24-25; Romans 15:4 &5; Hebrews 6:12; II Corinthians 1:20

No comments: