Saturday, August 15, 2009

STREET CLEANER


Dear One,
You often forget that your Holy Spirit led prayers enable Me to walk ahead of where you will eventually walk because I will go before you to prepare a perfect way for you to proceed.
Because of your permission given to Me by your prayers I have cleared the way of debris and entrapments and I have straightened the paths so that you will have success in everything you attempt to do.
I told you about the narrow way that leads to the abundant life. My Holy Spirit's prayers in your behalf provide that narrow way for you. Walk in it, free from conflict, anger and division with all men, and you will reap the benefits of My blessings. Praying in the Spirit and walking in My Love is the key.
Love, God
Matthew 7:14; John 10:10; James 1:17; John 16:13; Luke 1:79

therawfeed.com/pix/street_sweeper.jpg

No comments: