Thursday, August 13, 2009

GOD'S VALUES


Dear One,
Values are so important, but the kind of values are unique which I espouse.
I desire that you help every person you meet to feel valued for what he is and who he is, no matter what his values appear to be. His values may be completely opposed to your values because of his heredity and his experiences. However, regardless of his idea of values, he has a need to be valued himself, not judged or criticized.
I value every person more than gold and silver and precious jewels, and my children must do the same thing. Don't wait until a person has the same earthly values as yours before you value him.
Every man is worthy of being valued. You are overlooking diamonds and rubies and garnets and gold in people because you choose to judge their outer man. The outer man is temporary. The inner man is eternal and will live with you in My home forever. Give every man value now while he is in the earth and you will change his life, just like I do.
Love, God
Proverbs 31:5-10; John 3: 16 & 17; Romans 4:5-11

No comments: