Friday, August 7, 2009

FAITH TESTING


Dear One,
Avoid every appearance of evil that comes into your life.
Very often My children will think that I am testing their faith when destruction happens to them. That is error. Only the devil brings destruction. I never try or test your faith.
It is impossible to have faith without the empowering of the Holy Spirit, so I do not try to make you prove your faith in Me. I know all of your abilities and your powers and your talents. I would never bring destructive situations into your life in order to know your level of faith.
Faith is believing that I will do what I have promised and that I will answer your prayers. The Holy Spirit gives you that assurance and that power.
When the devil brings destruction into your life, tell him to take a flying leap into hell. Then tell him that you have faith that I will do what I said I will do.
Prayers always bring results.
Love, God
James 1:12-17; I John 3:8

No comments: