Wednesday, July 29, 2009

VESSELS OF LOVE


Dear One,
The heart of every human being longs for, desires and craves Unconditional Love because every human spirit knew My Love before he became human. The heart's deepest desire is to know that same Unconditional Love that he foreknew in Me.
Every man searches for it in other humans, but when human love fails, as it always does because it is limited, then he searches again for it, only to be disappointed again. When he finally sees My Love in in My children, then he is drawn to Me again to seek his heart's desire, which is My Unconditional Love.
When he is filled with My Love, then he is complete, he is satisfied and then he can also pour forth My love to others. Then My Love is multiplied in the earth.
Become My vessel of Love.
Love, God
Ephesians 3:16-19

No comments: