Thursday, July 16, 2009

TREE OF KNOWLEDGE


Dear One,
Order your own future, order your own mental attitudes, order your own life, by your ability to allow the fruit of My Spirit to control your mind.
The fruit of My spirit are love thoughts, joy thoughts, faith thoughts, peaceful thoughts, good thoughts, kind thoughts, mercy thoughts, patience thoughts, against which there is no law.
Like I said, if you are mine you will cast out negativity in all forms. You must deprive life to your thoughts of hatred, anger, division, criticism, judgment, despair, selfishness and all other fruit (thoughts) of the devil and his negativity.
The tree of knowledge of good (My Holy Spirit) and the tree of knowledge of evil (satan) grow fruit and that fruit comes from either heaven or hell.
The fruit you allow to grow will be in your mind, in your reasoning, and in your garden of life.
You can pluck the misshapen, sour, poison fruit from your mind at the first whisper or the first negative image and cast it into the fire. Then you can allow My sweet, loving, fragrant and perfectly formed fruit to flourish by your own choice, allowing My promises to you to be forefront in your mind. That perfectly formed fruit will flourish and will produce more fruit for the abundant life I have promised you.
Prefer to grow and produce My fruit, My thoughts, and you will live My life in the earth.
Always make these last words of Jesus at the forefront of your mind when someone has wronged you, "Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they were doing." If you have to say it a hundred times, continue to say it until you forgive the person and forgive yourself for negative thoughts.
When you forgive as a matter of your will, then My fruit will flourish like it did in the beginning of the Garden of Eden. The soil will be rich, the water of My Spirit will be plentiful and the sun (Son) will be bright, all working together for perfect produce. Beauty will spring forth in abundance.
Choose your thoughts like you choose your produce in the market, good fruit you keep, bad fruit you refuse to accept.
Love, God
Galatians 5:14-26; John 15:1-12; Luke 23:24

mdubbleu.wordpress.com/.../

No comments: