Friday, July 3, 2009

LOVING AUTHORITY


Dear One,
To be all that you can be is to be what I created you to be. I created men to be the head and not the tail, to be above and not beneath.
I created you to be My loving authority in the earth with all of My spiritual forces at your command to work with you.
All men are already living and walking in the role, giving authority either to My forces to work for them or giving authority to evil forces to work against them.
You must fully realize that you have the forces of heaven or hell at your beckon call.
My forces are working with you to do things beyond your wildest dreams. They exist to work for you and to work for Me. They are subject to your words and to My words. They perform what they are told to perform and they enjoy their labor.
Appreciate all that My angelic forces do for you. They move at My request and at your request.
Love, God
Hebrews 1:7; Psalm 81:11
bolstablog.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/angel-...

No comments: