Thursday, July 9, 2009

DAY OF SALVATION


Dear One,
Many men are tortured by demons.
When a demon or demons are in control of a person then at that moment in time the demons possess the person because they possess his will. When a person is in control of a demon, then he is possessing it, it is not possessing him. Either position is torture because of the presence of a demon or demons.
Even psychologists and philosophers recognize the presence of demons in a person's life. They even refer to them as "his demons".
I have the solution for demons. I sent My son to restore authority to men in the earth over satan and all of his demons. Then My Son made it possible for men to have My Spirit live within them with His authority over all evil spirits. My Spirit makes it possible for men to resist demons who tempt them but to also cast demons out of men and cast them into the abyss.
Joy and peace are restored to people when the demons leave because the people are no longer tortured by them.
That's what salvation is, being saved from the torture of demons.
Love, God
Matthew 8:16; Matthew 10:1 & 11; Matthew 12:28; Mark 1:34;

No comments: