Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SUPERNATURAL GIFTS


Dear One,
There are many mysteries which the human mind has trouble believing because the mysteries are supernatural, or actually super human. They can only be explained as being outside human ability or outside of natural ability. However, mysteries are not untrue just because they are unexplained by human terms.
There is a part of the human mind that is fascinated by mysteries, by the supernatural, because I created that portion of the mind that can only be satisfied by unexplained things, what are called spiritual matters. The human mind had its origin in the spiritual dimension and that is why it has the fascination for the supernatural.
When I told My children to desire spiritual gifts, and especially that you prophesy, I was talking about desiring the supernatural, things that are mysterious to the human mind, but they are natural to the spiritual man. When you desire supernatural things that are of Me, you are desiring what is ordinary in the spiritual dimension but extraordinary in your dimension. Those things are your natural spiritual abilities as My child.
I told men that with My power they would lay hands on the sick and they would recover, that they would cast out demons, that they would speak in My spiritual language, that they would prophesy, that they would have supernatural wisdom and knowledge. All of those are My gifts operating in you so that you may serve My salvation to all men.
Share your freedom with others.
Love, God
Matthew 19:8 ; Mark 16:17-18; I Corinthians 12:7-11; I Corinthians 14:1
arlcohol.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/gifts.jpg

No comments: